Ghost Outdoors 'Ochre Road' Army Blanket
'Ochre Road' is a memory of long, rural road trips through the outback; nothing more than you, the red dirt, and the mates you brought along for the ride.
Army blankets are a must-have item for the minimalist camper - helping you survive the cold, breeze, heat and sun. With luxury natural fibres that are soft, strong and breathable these bad boys can even protect you from getting too close to the campfire.
Throw it in the car for instant bedding, picnic, shade or privacy.
- We selected Woolmark® certified Australian Merino Wool because it is the softest and strongest wool available. Other wool in this thick weight would be scratchy, but this blanket is both cuddly and durable.
- 'Ochre Road' is a memory of long, rural road trips through the outback; nothing more than you, the red dirt, and the mates you brought along for the ride.
- 180cm x 125cm | 500gsm
- Super-soft no-scratch Australian Merino Wool
- Naturally hydro-treated for added durability
- Luxurious army weight
- Reversible design with hand stitched contrast edging